Important Delivery Information
Before you contact our customer care team about any deliveries please read the following information carefully
- Royal Mail Mainland UK or DHL Orders usually take 1-2 working days to arrive depending on the chosen service. If you have selected DHL Express Next Working Day or Royal Mail Tracked 48 you will have received a tracking number that you can use on Royal Mail’s website or DHL’s Website to track your parcel. If you have chosen Special Delivery your order is guaranteed to arrive within 24 working hours and you can track this using the tracking code emailed to you at dispatch.
- If your parcel was sent by Royal Mail 48 or DHL Next Work Day and hasn’t arrived yet, please check your tracking code against the Royal Mail website. 95% of parcels dispatched by this method arrive within 2 working days but some will take longer. If you have not received your parcel within the expected time or do not have your tracking code, please contact our Customer Care Team. DHL Express Next Working Day orders placed Monday- Friday before 3:00 pm are guaranteed to arrive the next working day. If your parcel does not arrive on time please use your tracking code against the Royal Mail website or DHL depending on delivery option chosen before contacting us. If you have not received your parcel within the expected time or do not have your tracking code, please contact our Customer Care Team.
- All orders placed Mon-Fri before 4:00 pm are dispatched on the same day apart from very busy times like Christmas, Valentine’s Day and national disasters where there could be a short delay due to very large order volumes. You will be notified of this in the basket.
- Royal Mail 48 Tracked and DHL Express Next Working Day parcels are generally not delivered on Saturdays
- Most deliveries require a signature on delivery
*Indicates required field